Thank you thank you thank you to Ar-Ar for this blog award! I know it’s not much to most of you, but it’s my first award since recently returning to the blogoshpere :)
To accept the Versatile Blogger Award there are some rules to follow:
1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass it along to seven blogs you’ve recently discovered and enjoy.
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.
So as the rules state, here are 7 things I bet you didn’t know about me ;)
7 Things About Hazel:
1. I love stars, the color orange, pandas, balloons, cakes, anything bright and colorful, skirts, shoes, make-up, and anything girly! :) If you’re following my other tumblr (hazelisnotanut), you’ll see most of my reblogs are these things.
2. I’m a big bummer right now. As in tambay sa bahay! I already passed my thesis last December so now I’m just waiting for graduation (which by the way, will happen in a few days, yay!). That’s why I came back to blogging to ease my boredom :)
3. In connection to number 2, I’m a blogger for many years already (as early as 2003, yes I’m a geek kid back then HAHA)! I have this love-hate relationship with writing, so I usually delete my Tabulas, Livejournal, Blogspot, whathaveyous, if I don’t feel inspired anymore (and because college stresses me so much before). My friend Hannah influenced me to get back to blogging 2 summers back but then I deleted that one shortly after. I don’t know why I keep going back to blogging, I just do. But unlike before wherein I post teenage-angst-drama entries, now I make it a point to keep it light and informative. And I hope this one lasts.
4. I’m a photo hobbyist! If time and resources will allow me, I like going to places and just shoot and shoot and shoot! Which reminds me that I have to update my flickr account soon.
5. I’m a food lover! I eat to my heart and stomach’s content. But if I were to make a rule, DESSERT should always come first.
6. I’m not a brand conscious shopper. As long as I believe the product is worth it, I buy it. I also like going to thrift stores around the metro. I used to do that with my friend Ange, but she’s busy at work now :(
7. Lastly, I’m the happiest when I’m surrounded by the company of my friends and family, with good food and good laughs! I’m mababaw like that. Simple things complete my day :)
Now I pass this award to seven people:
The reason why I chose them is because they are a bundle of inspiration to me!
P.S. I can’t wait to show you my new Fancieta bag from Phoebe! :)